TRAVEL AND TOURISM
|What levels are available?||This course is available at Level 1 and 2|
|Who is this course for?
||This course has been designed for full and part time learners. The course
develops knowledge required to work in the Travel and Tourism industry.
|What will I learn?
||• IUk Travel and Tourism Sector
• Uk Travel and Tourism Destinations
• The Development of Travel and Tourism Destinations
• The Travel and Tourism Customer Experience
• Travel and Tourism Business Environments
• Promotion and Sales in Travel and Tourism
• Travel and Tourism Employment Opportunities
Units will vary depending upon level, please ask for more details
|When will I need to attend?||This course, as part of a package will last 32 - 37 weeks|
|How much will it cost me?||If you are 16-18 years old there will be no tuition fees to pay. Young people with LLDD up to 25 years old will also have no tuition fees to pay.|
|Can I get financial help?||You may be entitled to bursary and lunch money, dependant on household income. We also refund travel expenses and there is support for childcare. .|
|What can I do after the course?||You may progress onto a higher level course, find employment in a Travel and Tourism industry or move onto an apprenticeship|