CERTIFICATE IN HOSPITALITY
|What levels are available?||This course is available at BTEC Level 1 and 2|
|Who is this course for?
||This course has been designed for full and part time learners. The course
develops knowledge required to work in the Hospitality industry.
|What will I learn?
||• Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
• Working in the Hospitality Industry
• Food and Health Safety in Hospitality
• How the Hospitality Industry Contributes to Healthy Lifestyles
• Marketing and Promotion in Hospitality
• Front Office Services in teh Hospitality Industry
• Planning and Running a Hospitality Event
Practical Work Experience in Local Hotels, Restaurants and Clubs may also be available.
|When will I need to attend?||This course, as part of a package will last 32 - 37 weeks|
|How much will it cost me?||If you are 16-18 years old there will be no tuition fees to pay. Young people with LLDD up to 25 years old will also have no tuition fees to pay.|
|Can I get financial help?||You may be entitled to bursary and lunch money, dependant on household income. We also refund travel expenses and there is support for childcare. .|
|What can I do after the course?||You may progress onto a higher level course, find employment in a catering environment or move onto an apprenticeship|